Official MyiPlayer.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit MyiPlayer.com
free forum

Latest topics
» **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am by hunt_64

» My iplayer difficulty
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 pm by Eliyahucan

» Channel updates and changes
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:23 am by llewie0284

» Vers 0.3 Desktop Player
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm by keighley

» Desktop player
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:49 am by toonraider

The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 am by llewie0284

» The Desktop Player is on the fritz
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm by keighley

» Link for Desk top player
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am by comordor82

» no US channels?
The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 am by bluejeans

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:40 pm

The Desktop Player is on the fritz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBenz

The Desktop Player is on the fritz Empty
PostSubject: The Desktop Player is on the fritz   The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:52 am

I've been using the Desktop Player for quite a while, and I enjoy using it. But two nights ago (the 18th), the channel I wanted to watch did not load! It just had a buffering symbol and it was switching between 1 Flash and 2 Flash.

Here's the text version of what it did:
(1 FLASH) BUFFERING
a few seconds later...
(2 FLASH) BUFFERING
a few seconds later...
(1 FLASH) BUFFERING
a few seconds later...
(2 FLASH) BUFFERING
a few seconds later...
(1 FLASH) BUFFERING
a few seconds later...
(2 FLASH) BUFFERING...

...and it did not end. I switched to another channel, that channel worked fine.

It happened again last night (the 19th) when I wanted to watch E4. "1 Flash buffering, 2 Flash buffering, 1 Flash buffering..." and so on. So I switched it to Dave, same thing happened. "1 Flash buffering, 2 Flash buffering, 1 Flash buffering..." I switched to BBC Three, it worked perfectly fine.

So all in all, what's going on with the Desktop Player? Is it breaking down? Or is it just a little problem that will be over with soon?
Back to top Go down
gtv4evr

PostSubject: Re: The Desktop Player is on the fritz   The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 pm

I just downloaded the desktop player, and I get a message stating the account has been suspended. Will this problem be fixed?
Back to top Go down
keighley

PostSubject: Re: The Desktop Player is on the fritz   The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm

what is the fritz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desktop Player is on the fritz   The Desktop Player is on the fritz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Desktop Player is on the fritz
Page 1 of 1