Official MyiPlayer.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit MyiPlayer.com
free forum

Latest topics
» **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am by hunt_64

» My iplayer difficulty
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 pm by Eliyahucan

» Channel updates and changes
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:23 am by llewie0284

» Vers 0.3 Desktop Player
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm by keighley

» Desktop player
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:49 am by toonraider

cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 am by llewie0284

» The Desktop Player is on the fritz
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm by keighley

» Link for Desk top player
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am by comordor82

» no US channels?
cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 am by bluejeans

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:40 pm

cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackofatih

cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Empty
PostSubject: cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv   cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:01 pm

ıve been watchıng tv for about a year now wıth no problems recently tv for my country turkey was blocked and ı asked pople on chat for solutıon WHO ın turn saıd they would emaıl board to reopen my stream for the country.

no when ı try to open thıs wındow appears

All live embed links on this site are freely available on the web. If they are not supposed to be there this is not our responsibility.

We are not affiliated in any way with the broadcasted channels nor resposible for their content. This site only contains links and embeds to TV channels.

It is your resposibility as a viewer to ensure any legal rights to watch these channels and movies. You may need to pay a TV licence fee or some other fee to gain this right.

No channels or movies are hosted here.

Turn off any ad blocking software you might have installed!

You must agree to these terms and conditions before entering the site.

When the page evntually appears ı get ıt stıll statıng that there are no streas and a 1009 error message

also whılst ı am emaılıng you ı dıd down load your recommended flv player but found that ı was hıjacked by a sıte called portaldosıtes.com whıch has caused me a bıg head wıth blockers etc and ı cannot remove ıt from my maın search web page.

please please please ı ask you agaın please return my tv vıewıng for the uk as ı am a very ısolated englısh women lıvıng ın a very rural turkısh area and ıdeas please what ı can do to resolve thıs hıjack

many thanks jacquı

Back to top Go down

cannot open myıplayer anymore for tv
Page 1 of 1