Official MyiPlayer.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit MyiPlayer.com
free forum

Latest topics
» **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am by hunt_64

» My iplayer difficulty
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 pm by Eliyahucan

» Channel updates and changes
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:23 am by llewie0284

» Vers 0.3 Desktop Player
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm by keighley

» Desktop player
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:49 am by toonraider

**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 am by llewie0284

» The Desktop Player is on the fritz
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm by keighley

» Link for Desk top player
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am by comordor82

» no US channels?
**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 am by bluejeans

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:40 pm

**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**

Go down 
+29
alanpeters
jerseygene
MichaelR
brax506
netty
sfmikica
trispot
pakurro
Jack83
cool smarty12
optimouse
mikkabella
pannok
pixyparkes32
garymelling
rabthecam71
miroseck
qawpaw
TETE
Defunct
Kingman1961
Madliena
carvasdasilva
promo
ruz26
annettebennette
terryashbyash
divxcity
Tiiveni
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brax506

**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am

Once finished playing and closed, where do I find MyiPlayer to start playing again. Can´t find it anywhere!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Defunct
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

It will be in your "Downloads" folder
Back to top Go down
MichaelR

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 am

How do I download the player? If I click the link in this thread it says 404 error
Back to top Go down
jerseygene

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:15 am

Same thing here. Says not found on this server and 404 error.
Back to top Go down
alanpeters

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:20 am

The download link is broken!
Back to top Go down
bulbist

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:24 pm

stays on for 30 sec`s and then disappears ! luv miplayer ...trying this because ..ads a blocking my viewing with the online version ,was fine up to yesterday 8[
Back to top Go down
frikone

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 pm

it doesnt work at all :(looks like someone removed tiiveni site Sad
please help
Back to top Go down
frikone

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

yay its back Smile  cheers
Back to top Go down
sanuja.avi

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Dear Friends,

My Computer says, Windows socket error: only one usage of each socket address (Protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted (10048), on API 'bind'.
How do I make it?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hunt_64

PostSubject: Re: **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**   **Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am

Hi I still can't find the link to the desktop player
Back to top Go down

**Download the MyiPlayer Desktop Player here!!**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2